The Neo-Black movement of Africa is a Movement whose aims include the Promotion and Advancement of the black race all over the world. The movement believes in one black race all over the world. In addition, NBM is a socio-cultural organization that sincerely seek to revive, retain and modify where necessary those aspects of African culture that would provide vehicles of progress for the global populace.
The Neo Black Movement is a sui generis organization that holds with a sanguine attitude an intuition that we can live in a Global Village that is void of the nuance of inequality and social injustice.
As a corollary of our mantra, the Movement unequivocally condemns in every form racism and apartheid wherever it exists in the world. We have a Global presence, with presence across Africa, the European Union, The United Kingdom, Asia, North America and South America.
We seek viable partnerships with organizations with similar mantra to help accentuate our continued stride towards attaining utopia and reaching uhuru. How much we have achieved this and where we plan to go from here is all encapsulated in our vision.
Aims and Objectives
Our aims are simple and straight forward; promulgating engagements with a premise to correct Social Injustice and Inequality worldwide.
The Neo-Black Movement believes in equality of all races. We do not encourage or seek to propagate any teachings or acts of supremacy, or the practice of any forms of inequality based on race, religion, socio-political affiliations, sex, tribe or language.
The objectives of the Movement are:
1. The redirection of all minds towards determinism and the inculcation of discipline in the individual both in the body and mind.
2. The prevention of all acts that seek to diatribe and/or discriminate towards any race.
3. To seek and conduct research into African Traditional religion and its preservation.
4. The publication of a regular magazine called the Uhuru, which would serve as the mouthpiece of the Movement.
5. To co-operate and exchange ideas with other organizations with similar objectives.